To enjoy the full benefit of the tongue twister repeat the phrase or sentence several times as quick as possible without stumbling or mispronouncing.
Here I have given a collection of funny tongue twister which is purely for entertainment. Repeat them a few times and have fun.
- Bad money mad bunny.
- Five fat peas in a pod pressed
- Does he know that we know that he knows
- Is there a pleasant peasant present?
- Big Billy, who had a big belly was also a big bully
- Sometimes what children wonder can make us wonder how they wonder such interesting wonders
- How many cuckoos could a good cook cook, if a cook could cook cuckoos
- An Ape hates grape cakes
- Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more
- Draw drowsy ducks and drakes
- Mix, Miss Mix!
- Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread
- Selfish shellfish
- Freshly fried fresh flesh
- Good blood, bad blood
- Shelter for six sick scenic sightseers
- If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon